October 2017 Eurozone Markit manufacturing final PMI 02 November 2017
- Prior 58.6
- Output 58.8 vs 58.7 flash. Prior 59.2
- Employment 57.3 vs 57.6 flash. Prior 56.5. The final number may have dropped from the flash but it’s still a surveu high.
The euro continues to show an offer and has been down to 1.1625.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Take part in the last ever Non Farm Payrolls competition - December 1, 2021
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021