Ardo Hansson joining Fed’s Evans on the panel in London
- There’s scope for some prudent recalibration of ECB policies due to stronger economy
- Doesn’t see a robust pick up in inflation but it is rising due to ECB’s mon pol measures
- Short-term economic risks are to the upside
- The output gap in Eurozone should be closing relatively quickly
- We feel more and more confident that inflation will reach desired levels
- We can’t make our policy stance just dependent on asset purchases, we are not just looking at that
Nothing here to help the Euro add to its moves.