September 2017 Canadian retail sales report 23 November 2017
- Prior -0.3%. Revised to -0.1%
- Ex-autos 0.3% vs 1.0% exp m/m. Prior -0.7%. Revised to -0.4%
A miss it is but that’s tempered some by the better revisions.
USDCAD instantly trades to 1.2728 and now we’ll see if there’s any momentum. In recent data points there’s often been a second wind. As per my prior post, I’m eyeing 1.2740 but I may go smalls if we fail around 1.2725/30.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022