More from Powell
- The conditions are supportive of a hike in Dec
That’s a bit more like it but no real move in USD, though GBPUSD remains most susceptible.
- Banking rules are strong enough
- Expects gradual hikes to continue
- Interest rates are a blunt instrument
- Help for savers is on the way
- Market hasn’t reacted to balance sheet reduction
- We do not know exactly where the balance sheet will end up
USD ticking back up to 111.36 from 111.20 but we’re not busting a gut here.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022