ECB’s Ardo Hansson on the wires
- I am confident we’ll see price growth
- It’s important the ECB changes guidance gradually
- Moving to communication that draws attention beyond QE is something we should consider in the coming months.
BOS’c Poloz had it right over the weekend. He wants to bin forward guidance and go back to letting the market wait for policy moves. Best thing a central banker has said in years.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021