ECB’s Ardo Hansson on the wires
- I am confident we’ll see price growth
- It’s important the ECB changes guidance gradually
- Moving to communication that draws attention beyond QE is something we should consider in the coming months.
BOS’c Poloz had it right over the weekend. He wants to bin forward guidance and go back to letting the market wait for policy moves. Best thing a central banker has said in years.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019