November 2017 Us business inventories data 12 January 2018
- Prior -0.1%
- Sales 1.2% vs 0.8% prior.
- Inventory/sales ratio 1.33m vs 1.34m prior
- Retail sales inventories ex-autos was unrevised at 0.2%
Much like the wholesale sales/inventory report earlier this week, we see another jump in sales. In this case it comes with a higher inventory count, which is no bad thing if sales are good. The ratio shows further tightening. Problems arise when inventories rise because stock isn’t shifting.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022