November 2017 Us business inventories data 12 January 2018
- Prior -0.1%
- Sales 1.2% vs 0.8% prior.
- Inventory/sales ratio 1.33m vs 1.34m prior
- Retail sales inventories ex-autos was unrevised at 0.2%
Much like the wholesale sales/inventory report earlier this week, we see another jump in sales. In this case it comes with a higher inventory count, which is no bad thing if sales are good. The ratio shows further tightening. Problems arise when inventories rise because stock isn’t shifting.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019