Theresa May spokesman responds to EU’s Juncker comments that the door is still open for a Brexit reversal
- It is absolutely clear that we are leaving the EU
- We’re not sure how much clearer we can be on this situation
Earlier today, Juncker said he’d be happy for the UK to stay in Europe or rejoin the EU after they exit.
May’s office making sure that Juncker knows that out means out.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022