Theresa May spokesman responds to EU’s Juncker comments that the door is still open for a Brexit reversal
- It is absolutely clear that we are leaving the EU
- We’re not sure how much clearer we can be on this situation
Earlier today, Juncker said he’d be happy for the UK to stay in Europe or rejoin the EU after they exit.
May’s office making sure that Juncker knows that out means out.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019