February 2018 UK CBI industrial trends report 20 February 2018
- Prior 14
- Selling prices 25 vs 40 prior
- Export orders 10 vs 19 prior
A drop in selling prices can obviously take some steam out of the inflation picture but it also depends on the reason. If firms can’t sell at higher prices as input costs go up, their margins get squeezed. That can then create problems down the chain and is a signal of problems in the economy in general.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022