February 2018 US Markit service PMI final 5 March 2018
- Flash 55.9. Jan 53.3
- New orders 57.8 vs 58.1 flash. Jan 56.2
- Composite 55.8 vs 55.9 exp. Flash 55.9. Jan 53.8
- New orders 57.6 vs 58.1 flash. Jan 56.3
The buck is higher but it’s not on this data. The main ISM services number is at the top of the hour.
- Output growth quickens to sharp rate
- Upturn in new business strongest since March 2015
- Input price inflation accelerates to fastest since June 2015
Once again, inflationary pressures are evident.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022