March 2018 UK Public sector finances data 24 April 2018
- Prior -0.272bn. Revised to -0.407bn
- Ex-banks 1.348bn vs 3.250bn exp. Prior 1.340bn. Revised to 1.203bn
- PSNCR 0.473bn vs 18.629bn prior. Revised to 19.115bn
- Central gove NCR 19.9bn vs -1.9bn
ONS says income tax revenues are the highest for any month of March on record.
It’s something for the Chancellor to crow about but it’s coming to the end of the financial year so we’ll see it it’s maintained mext month.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A big thank you for a superb week all round - August 17, 2018
- CFTC Futures report: EURUSD longs throw in the towel - August 17, 2018
- Lira collapse post-mortem: Contagion lite - August 17, 2018