March 2018 US business inventories 15 May 2018
- Prior 0.6%
- Sales 0.5% vs 0.5% prior/ Revised to 0.4%
- Inventory/sales ratio 1.34 months vs 1.35 prior
Decent sales holding up. Manufacturing sales rose 0.4% vs 0.2% prior. Inventories keeping apace with sales is nice and healthy so while that trend continues, there’s no problems lurking down the line.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022