Forex market orders 20 November 2018
- 1.2880 offers in GBPUSD have kept the price in check since last week and they continue to do so today. However, the continued pressure suggests a break could be coming. There are stops building at higher levels.
- AUDUSD also has offers capping the 0.7300 area.
- USDJPY finding bids around 112.40 a tough nut.
Full bank forex orders for several pairs can be found on the ForexFlow platform.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022