A Reuters poll now has economists expecting a hike in Nov
The latest economists poll from Reuters sees them running to the other side of the hike boat.
- 31/50 see a Nov hike now vs 3/59 expecting a hike by year end
- 35/47 say now is not the right time to hike
- Half of economists say the BOE will hike to 0.75% at some point in 2018 but no consensus on when exactly
There were big sales in Tippex and erasers in economist offices after the BOE meeting last week.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Is USDJPY back in the long-term range, or sucking us all in ahead of the Fed? - September 18, 2019
- “Currency wars” not central banks’ end-game – 4X Global Research - September 13, 2019
- Here’s how to trade the ECB - September 11, 2019