David Davis out with some choice comments a moment ago
- Certain that a deal on citizens rights can be secured soon
- Will be ready for alternatives if talks fail to secure a good deal
- Will not allow the repeal bill to be wreckedErrors in talks could cost taxpayers billions of pounds
About the only positive thing to come from the recent round of negotiations was that there might be a solution to the citizens rights issue facing both sides.
There’s nothing from the comments that’s affected the pound, which is up on a weakening dollar.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020