Comments from his Conservative party conference speech
- We can create a deep and special relationship with the EU post Brexit built on free trade
- The whole cabinet is united behind May after Florence speech
- The whole country owes her a debt for her steadfastness in taking Britan forward
And if we can’t create it, Boris will use his Jedi powers to get it.
He’s been complimentary about May, which should quieten a few pot stirrers over here.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Cheers, jeers, beers and tears – A whacky week for trading - July 13, 2018
- CAD and GBP shorts jump – CFTC forex futures report - July 13, 2018
- Brexit’s (probably) coming home and markets don’t care…for now - July 13, 2018