Comments from his Conservative party conference speech
- We can create a deep and special relationship with the EU post Brexit built on free trade
- The whole cabinet is united behind May after Florence speech
- The whole country owes her a debt for her steadfastness in taking Britan forward
And if we can’t create it, Boris will use his Jedi powers to get it.
He’s been complimentary about May, which should quieten a few pot stirrers over here.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- CFTC forex futures report: GBP shorts get a Brexit reprieve - September 21, 2018
- Where do we stand now on Brexit? - September 21, 2018
- UK’s May talks tough to the EU but the hard Brexit risk is raised - September 21, 2018