UK Trade Sec Liam Fox on the newswires
- If there’s no deal by March 2019 the UK will have no choice but to walk away
- Sees no good reason for European business to postpone trade talks
The comments have given GBPUSD another shove to the downside. There’s no new news here but the Brexit news is heating up again and serving as a reminder that there’s still big risks for the quid.
- Take part in the last ever Non Farm Payrolls competition - December 1, 2021
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021