UK Trade Sec Liam Fox on the newswires
- If there’s no deal by March 2019 the UK will have no choice but to walk away
- Sees no good reason for European business to postpone trade talks
The comments have given GBPUSD another shove to the downside. There’s no new news here but the Brexit news is heating up again and serving as a reminder that there’s still big risks for the quid.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020