UK Trade Sec Liam Fox on the newswires
- If there’s no deal by March 2019 the UK will have no choice but to walk away
- Sees no good reason for European business to postpone trade talks
The comments have given GBPUSD another shove to the downside. There’s no new news here but the Brexit news is heating up again and serving as a reminder that there’s still big risks for the quid.
- A huge week is coming in FX markets – Are you ready for it? - September 26, 2020
- Did you all have fun in GBPUSD last week? - September 14, 2020
- GBPUSD is back on the Brexit wagon. Here’s the levels we’re watching - September 7, 2020