May and Juncker comments coming out
Aren’t we all overjoyed?
- We have made significant progress on Northern Ireland
- UK & EU are united on key principles of any deal about rights for EU citizens
- We’re in touching distance on a deal
- Is ambitious an positive about Britains future after negotiations
- UK must agree on the divorce bill before moving to trade talks
Nothing here to trade on. The Northern ireland thing is pretty much done as the EU practically washed their hands of it, and previously said it’s down to the UK and Ireland to sort out. The rest is all repeat stuff.