Brent Crude up some 70 odd pips after the Nigerian oil minister hits the wires
- The consensus is to extend OPEC production cuts but the issue is duration
- Is willing to cap Nigerian output in the 1.8-1.9mbpd range
- Will support an extension if the right terms are on the table
Tomorrow OPEC release their latest World Oil Outlook in Vienna, then we get the 173rd OPEC meeting at the end of Nov. Expect oil to remian bullish into that as headlines like this emerge.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021