UK Brexit minister David Davis speaking in parliament
- We can’t create a new border within the UK for Brexit
- UK will pursue voting rights bilaterally with European Union states
- UK & EU Brexit teams are in continual contact
- Brexit talks from the EU side needs imagination and flexibility
- Parliament will be able to scrutinise and vote before any Brexit agreement with the EU, there will be a separate piece of legislation
- Parliament will have a meaningful vote on any Brexit deal
So far there’s nothing to move the pound. Cable trades at 1.3107.