Comments after Theresa May met Donald Tusk today
- We need to see more progress on Ireland and the financial settlement
- Brexit progress is needed by the start of December
- If there’s not enough progress by early Dec, talks will not move on
The only comments from May’s side earlier were that talks went well.
Tusk’s comments could be taken as a reply to David Davis saying that the EU needs to do more to aid progress on its side.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019