Comments from May’s Spokesman
- Government would encourage all members of parliament to support March 29 2019 deadline
- Bill amendment provides important certainty on this issue
This has been a big issue for May as the so called rebels in her party have not wanted to put such a stamp on the exit date.
GBP is suffering further and the possible thinking is that May’s tough stance is going to get these rebels ramping up their rhetoric.
GBPUSD now trades down to
1.3190 1.3181, EURGBP to 0.8951, GBPUSD down to 148.32
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020
- What’s it going to take to break USDJPY out of its box? - July 7, 2020
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020