EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier speaking at a conference for European reform
(There’s probably only 5 people in attendance there 😉 )
- EU must continue to have a close relationship with the UK
- An agreement on an orderly withdrawal is key for close ties with UK
- Brexit could prove to be a turning point for the European project
- UK will lose benefits of the single market
- UK financial services providers will lose their EU passport
GBPUSD is slightly softer as these headlines come out. 1.3250 is trading from 1.3260.
I thought this was a conference on European reform??
- EU is ready to offer its most ambitious trade agreement to the UK
Some carrot dangling by Barnier.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019