EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has been touring Germany and is speaking in Berlin
- We have to prepare for “no deal” because it has not been ruled out by UK officials
Also comments from a member of the UK Treasury;
- Would be completely wrong to comment on speculation on financial settlementfor Brexit
- Until everything is agreed, nothing is agreed
That comes from Treasury minister Truss.
GVBP softens a touch but the market doesn’t believe that there’s not an agreemtn bubbling under the surface.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019