EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has been touring Germany and is speaking in Berlin
- We have to prepare for “no deal” because it has not been ruled out by UK officials
Also comments from a member of the UK Treasury;
- Would be completely wrong to comment on speculation on financial settlementfor Brexit
- Until everything is agreed, nothing is agreed
That comes from Treasury minister Truss.
GVBP softens a touch but the market doesn’t believe that there’s not an agreemtn bubbling under the surface.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022