EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier has been touring Germany and is speaking in Berlin
- We have to prepare for “no deal” because it has not been ruled out by UK officials
Also comments from a member of the UK Treasury;
- Would be completely wrong to comment on speculation on financial settlementfor Brexit
- Until everything is agreed, nothing is agreed
That comes from Treasury minister Truss.
GVBP softens a touch but the market doesn’t believe that there’s not an agreemtn bubbling under the surface.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What’s got into the Swissy then? - January 16, 2020
- New Year’s, new ideas - January 8, 2020
- My GBPUSD long trade was all wrapped for Christmas – Here’s what’s coming in 2020 - January 6, 2020