Comments coming out of Vienna
- OPEC agrees in principle to 9 month extension
- OPEC says it will monitor output cuts deal every three months
Saudi oil min
- OPEC must do more because overhang remains
- We’re entering a period of lower oil demand
- Inventories have not reached comfportable levels
- Most of OPEC favout an extension of at least 6 months, 9 max
All these comments are coming out from various OPEC delegates in and arouind the meeting. These are not the final decisions but doorstep comments.
You can watch the pre-meeting interviews live from OPEC.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019