Comments coming out of Vienna
- OPEC agrees in principle to 9 month extension
- OPEC says it will monitor output cuts deal every three months
Saudi oil min
- OPEC must do more because overhang remains
- We’re entering a period of lower oil demand
- Inventories have not reached comfportable levels
- Most of OPEC favout an extension of at least 6 months, 9 max
All these comments are coming out from various OPEC delegates in and arouind the meeting. These are not the final decisions but doorstep comments.
You can watch the pre-meeting interviews live from OPEC.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022