November 2017 US ISM manufacturing PMI 1 December 2017
- Prior 58.7
- Prices paid 65.5 vs 67.0 exp. Prior 68.5
- Employment 59.7 vs 60.0 exp. Prior 59.8
- New orders 64.0 vs 63.4 prior
On the soft side but not by much considering how strong manufacturing has been running. The prices component is perhaps the most negative aspect but even that’s minor given the level it’s at. There’s nothing here to shake the Fed’s hike tree and the respondent comments are pretty bullish.
USDJPY isn;t doing much but that could be because we have 1.04bn in options gone off at 112.65/70.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019