Comments from N0.10
- May told Cabinet that a deal is very close
- Believes Cabinet is fully behind her Brexit strategy
- Thinks there’s only a small number of issues stopping a Brexit deal
Government spokesmans James Slack with the comments. GBPUSD has jumped to 1.3440 from 1.3400. I’m not sure why as it’s been reported all morning that May might head back to Brussels and we’ve just had the DUP leader saying that a deal isn’t close. Keep scratching those heads.
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020
- What’s it going to take to break USDJPY out of its box? - July 7, 2020
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020