So says May’s spokesman
Let’s see if a DUP bod pops up to shoot that down.
- May & Juncker are working together towards the next phase
- UK continues to work towards the EU summit
Comments coming from James Slack at No.10.
GBP has been lively this morning. We saw a quick pop in pound pairs on what looked like typical big figure stop runs in both GBPUSD and EURGBP, though now there is some focus on EURGBP potentially breaking the 200 dma after a few false starts.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What’s got into the Swissy then? - January 16, 2020
- New Year’s, new ideas - January 8, 2020
- My GBPUSD long trade was all wrapped for Christmas – Here’s what’s coming in 2020 - January 6, 2020