A wacky day for the pound
There’s no real news but Boris Johnson is out with a few comments that may be construed as being negative;
- UK gov is absolutely punctilicious in wanting to meet our EU frienmds more than halfway in th financial offer
- Our financial offer to EU is very good
Perhaps the market is taking these comments as a sign that the divorce settlement isn’t done and dusted, as thought. Sounds like Borsi is putting his foot in it again .
GBPUSD down to a 1.3320 low from 1.3375. EURGBP 0.8849 high from 0.8810.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What’s got into the Swissy then? - January 16, 2020
- New Year’s, new ideas - January 8, 2020
- My GBPUSD long trade was all wrapped for Christmas – Here’s what’s coming in 2020 - January 6, 2020