Mr Bunga Bunga out on the wires
- Northern League’s leader Salvini agrees
- Euro should continue to be handled in the manner that ECB’s Draghi has done
The comments come as Italy heads to their elections. There’s going to be a lot of market focus on this and one of the subjects will be whether noises are made in campaigning about Italy leaving the Eurozone. Berlusconi may be banned from taking up office but he’s in the thick of it as usual and his party could hold the swing of power in the elections. These comments should should soothe thoughts of Italy exiting Europe.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022