Mr Bunga Bunga out on the wires
- Northern League’s leader Salvini agrees
- Euro should continue to be handled in the manner that ECB’s Draghi has done
The comments come as Italy heads to their elections. There’s going to be a lot of market focus on this and one of the subjects will be whether noises are made in campaigning about Italy leaving the Eurozone. Berlusconi may be banned from taking up office but he’s in the thick of it as usual and his party could hold the swing of power in the elections. These comments should should soothe thoughts of Italy exiting Europe.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019