Comments from the US Commerce Sec in Davos
- Nobody is trying to ignite a gigantic thing like that after the great depression
- The World needs an arbiter of global trade and must avoid a total free-for-all
- That doesn’t mean we agree with all of the current system
Given the moves in the buck, the market has other ideas.
Everytime he’s opened his trap today, cable’s hit a new high. 1.4241 is the latest.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019