Sources story on the German economic forecasts
- 2018 GDP 2.4% vs 1.9% prior
- Expects exports to grow by 5.3%, imports 5.8%
I’m going to assume that we’re due the new forecasts from Germany because we often get this leak, and it’s usualy spot on. The IFO went two pips better in their 2018 forecast back in Dec.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What did we learn this week? – A lesson in making mountains out of molehills - February 15, 2019
- GBP could hold the keys to some large expiries – Forex options expiries 15 February 2019 - February 15, 2019
- Forex option expiries 14 February 2019 - February 14, 2019