Sources story on the German economic forecasts
- 2018 GDP 2.4% vs 1.9% prior
- Expects exports to grow by 5.3%, imports 5.8%
I’m going to assume that we’re due the new forecasts from Germany because we often get this leak, and it’s usualy spot on. The IFO went two pips better in their 2018 forecast back in Dec.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Canada CPI September 2018 2.2% vs 2.7% exp y/y - October 19, 2018
- Forex update – Waiting for some questions to be answered? - October 19, 2018
- UK PSNB September 2018 3.3bn vs 4.6bn exp - October 19, 2018