Sources story on the German economic forecasts
- 2018 GDP 2.4% vs 1.9% prior
- Expects exports to grow by 5.3%, imports 5.8%
I’m going to assume that we’re due the new forecasts from Germany because we often get this leak, and it’s usualy spot on. The IFO went two pips better in their 2018 forecast back in Dec.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- GBP Brexit trading explained – All roads lead to bad news for May - July 17, 2018
- I’m getting a little bit nervous about Brexit – Here’s why - July 17, 2018
- UK labour market report: Claimant count June 2018 7.8k vs -2.1k exp - July 17, 2018