January 2018 Us new home sales report 26 February 2018
- Prior 0.625m. Revised to 0.643m
- Median sale price $323,000 vs $315,200 Jan 2017
- Supply 6.1 months vs 5.5 months prior
Unlike last week’s existing home sales, we haven’t seen a drop in prices. That stoked possible worries that rate hikes were biting. The jump in supply could be a seasonal thing too so we’ll see how that washes out. If it carries on increasing, that will likely put pressure on prices.
USD hasn’t done very much at all on the numbers.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022