January 2018 Us new home sales report 26 February 2018
- Prior 0.625m. Revised to 0.643m
- Median sale price $323,000 vs $315,200 Jan 2017
- Supply 6.1 months vs 5.5 months prior
Unlike last week’s existing home sales, we haven’t seen a drop in prices. That stoked possible worries that rate hikes were biting. The jump in supply could be a seasonal thing too so we’ll see how that washes out. If it carries on increasing, that will likely put pressure on prices.
USD hasn’t done very much at all on the numbers.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019