February 2018 US existing home sales 21 March 2018
- Prior 5.38m
- Inventory 1.59m vs 1.52m prior. 3.4 months worth unch
- Median sale prices $241,700 +5.9% vs Feb 2017. Jan $240,500
The second of the Feb housing series following on from the starts and permits data last week.
Last month we saw prices dropping between Dec and Jan so this rise on last month helps calm any nerves that we’re seeing a trend develop.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Brexit Mayday: Living on a Prayer – 4X Global Research - November 14, 2018
- US CPI October 2018 2.5% vs 2.5% exp y/y - November 14, 2018
- Here’s what’s next for Brexit in the next few hours - November 14, 2018