February 2018 US existing home sales 21 March 2018
- Prior 5.38m
- Inventory 1.59m vs 1.52m prior. 3.4 months worth unch
- Median sale prices $241,700 +5.9% vs Feb 2017. Jan $240,500
The second of the Feb housing series following on from the starts and permits data last week.
Last month we saw prices dropping between Dec and Jan so this rise on last month helps calm any nerves that we’re seeing a trend develop.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- UK CBI industrial trends August 2018 – Orders 7 vs 9 exp - August 21, 2018
- The latest Trump rant on Fed’s Powell has added a heap of pressure onto Jackson Hole - August 21, 2018
- UK PSNB July 2018 -2.872bn vs -2.300bn exp - August 21, 2018