April 2018 US ISM non-manufacturing PMI 3 May 2018
- Prior 58.8
- Business activity 59.1 vs 60.0 exp. Prior 60.6
- Employment 53.6 vs 56.6 prior
- Prices paid 61.8 vs 61.5 prior
- New orders 60.0 vs 59.5 prior
Soft on the headline and mixed on the sub-components.
Comments note some labour tightness and price rises, along with tensions over tariff, which survey director Nieves mentions also;
- Respondents cite uncertainty over tariffs
- Remain positive over business and the economy
No moves of note in the dollar.