April 2018 US retail sales report 15 May 2018
- Prior 0.6%. Revised to 0.8%
- Ex-autos 0.3% vs 0.5% exp m/m. Prior 0.2%. Revised to 0.4%
- Ex-autos & gas 0.3% vs 0.3% prior. Revised to 0.4%
- Control group 0.4% vs 0.4% exp m/m. Prior 0.4%. Revised to 0.5%
On the money and better revisions. Like the UK data earlier, that it wasn’t bad could be taken as good.
USDJPY likes it as it pushes to 110.20.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- CFTC forex futures report: GBP shorts get a Brexit reprieve - September 21, 2018
- Where do we stand now on Brexit? - September 21, 2018
- UK’s May talks tough to the EU but the hard Brexit risk is raised - September 21, 2018