May 2018 Eurozone retail sales 3 July 2018
- Prior 0.1%. Revised to -0.1%
- 1.4% vs 1.5% exp y/y. Prior 1.7%
Well that poo poos the link to the PMI’s.
- May 2018 PPI 0.8% vs 0.4% exp. Prior 0.0%
- 3.0% vs 2.7% exp y/y. Prior 2.0%. Revised to 1.9%
Food, drink and fags rose while textiles and footwear dropped. There was some talk that sales had been hit by higher prices. Price rises look set to continue judging by the PPI too.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022