July 2018 Eurozone industrial production data 12 September 2018
- Prior -0.7%. Revised to -0.8%
- -0.1% vs 1.0% exp y/y. Prior 2.5%. Revised to 2.3%
Donw in All sectors bar energy and capital goods. Durables fell 1.9% on the month. That’s also two months of negative numbers on the bounce.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022