August 2018 US housing starts and building permits 19 September 2018
- Prior 1.168m. Revised to 1.174m
- Building permits 1.229m vs 1.310m exp m/m. Prior 1.303m
A gain in starts but permits drop. It’s a bit of a modest reversal of last month. Starts is certainly not a strong number and it keeps the data going sideways.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022