August 2018 US new home sales 26 September 2018
- Prior 0.627m. Revised to 0.608m
- Supply 6.1 months vs 5.9 months prior
- Median sale prices $320,200 vs $328,700 prior and $314,200 in 2017
On the money with sales but supply has jumped and prices have dropped. One thing the Fed has is a steady hosue market with steady prices. There’s still some worries that the housing market is flattening and this data adds to that.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022