September 2018 US ISM manufacturing PMI data 1 October 2018
- Prior 61.3
- Prices paid 66.9 vs 71.0 exp
- New orders 61.8 vs 65.1 prior
- Employment 58.8 vs 58.1 exp. Prior 58.5
Softer too in this manufacturing data point.
Tariff price pressure is seen among the comments and even with the prospect of a new NAFTA deal, it’s going to be a while before that pressure is relieved, especially in metals.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022