Germany and Eurozone ZEW economic sentiment survey 16 October 2018
- Prior 10.6
- Current conditions 70.1 vs 74.4 exp. Prior 76.0
- Eurozone ZEW -19.4 vs -7.2 prior
That’s a big drop across the board.
ZEW says that the ongoing trade disputes between US and China are the main reason why expectations for the German economy are lower. Funny how it’s not affecting the US though eh? This lot always have an excuse.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022