October 2018 US ISM manufacturing PMI data 1 November 2018
- Prior 59.8
- Prices paid 71.6 vs 65.0 exp. Prior 66.9
- Employment 56.8 vs 57.5 exp. Prior 58.8
- New orders 57.4 vs 61.8 prior
Softer numbers in all but the prices gauge, which shoots right up.
Respondent comments also focus on tariffs and problems sourcing goods from China.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022