Forex market orders 23 November 2018
- Small offers have come into EURUSD at 1.1380 and above, after the PMI data, with 1.1420 the main sell interest. Bids start from 1.1360
- Decent bids at 1.3180 contained the low yesterday in USDCAD and are still in place today
- USDJPY looks to be wandering between importer and exporter driven business
This flow information is not from retail traders, it’s from bank trading desks via our sources in the market. If you want to know why these orders are key for us, read our answer to why “Order flow” information is key to trading.
Our ForexFlow platform lists orders for 5 currencies regularly.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022