What’s been going on with Brexit this weekend?
Several headlines out this weekend, and as you would expect, none of them are particularly positive.
Here’s a summary;
- Gove warns of a second referendum if MP’s don’t back the deal
- The Conservative science minister quit to join the “Peoples Vote” movement
- 17 cross-party ministers penned a letter calling for a 2nd referendum
- The Labour party has said it will call a confidence vote in Theresa May if she loses he vote
- ITV’s Peston says that on current numbers, May will lose by 400 votes (pinch of salt with this one)
- The SNP will support a bid to delay article 50
Overall, nothing that should mean real trouble for GBP but nothing that takes away from the current negative mood.