What’s been going on with Brexit this weekend?
Several headlines out this weekend, and as you would expect, none of them are particularly positive.
Here’s a summary;
- Gove warns of a second referendum if MP’s don’t back the deal
- The Conservative science minister quit to join the “Peoples Vote” movement
- 17 cross-party ministers penned a letter calling for a 2nd referendum
- The Labour party has said it will call a confidence vote in Theresa May if she loses he vote
- ITV’s Peston says that on current numbers, May will lose by 400 votes (pinch of salt with this one)
- The SNP will support a bid to delay article 50
Overall, nothing that should mean real trouble for GBP but nothing that takes away from the current negative mood.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022