It’s been busy busy in our trading room over the last few days
- Shorted EURUSD from 1.1104 to 1.1003
- Longed USDJPY at 107.67 to 107.90
- Longed EURGBP at 0.8854, took a bath at 0.8840
- Shorted USDCAD at 1.3297 (took a 7pip loss on one trade due to the PA then entered again) to 85 before the trailing SL was hit.
- Longed GBPUSD yesterday on the DUP headlines but it didn’t perform today so cut it for +4 into the retails sales. Of course, it duly bounced after.
- Long EURNOK today at 9.8346, still open but slcied on the way up
- Long USDCHF today 0.9914, open and sliced at 27.
- Long GBP today for a longer-term Brexit trade.
The folks in our trading room have also been smashing it over all these central bank meetings, which has been great to see. What’s obvious is that we’re getting increased and regular volatility, which is bringing plenty of good opportunities.
The EURNOK long is the one I’m most looking forward to. A couple of weeks ago in the room we shorted it up in the 10’s for a run into an easing ECB and tightening Norges, and now they’re over, there’s a good chance it heads back up towards there. There’s plenty of speedhumps in the way though.EURNOK H4 chart
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What happens to GBP now following Boris’s election win? - December 13, 2019
- Your simple guide to the UK election - December 12, 2019
- A warning for the UK MRP poll everyone is becoming fixated about - November 27, 2019