Celebrating the joining of two forces
It’s been a while but as it’s a special occasion it’s time to resurrect the famous US non-farm payrolls competition. As you know, ForexFlow and Forex Analytix have merged our two services to offer a complete suite of trading tools, analysis, market information and an even bigger and better trading community.
To celebrate the partnership, I think it’s time to get the old NFP competition back up and running. Here are the rules:
All you have to do is pick a number for the NFP. Hit the nail on the head, or get closest to the number to win.
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Place your guesses either in the comment section of this post, or in the replies of the tweet of this post (@forexflowlive)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
As this is the coming together of two great trading services, there’s going to be two first prizes for the two people closest to the number. Those lucky two will each win a free month to the Forex Analytix platform. Here’s some of the absolute goodness you can now get into;
- Quick analysis on 30 instruments.
- Commentary and recent charts, formations and setups.
- PIP (Pattern in Play) where technical patterns identify potential moves.
- Livesquawk integration.
- Money Management tool.
- Web based platform with desktop notifications
- App for mobile devices and tablets which offer push notifications when new analysis is posted or when key levels are broken.
- Chatroom with news and research, Spanish speaking chatroom, where over 100+ intraday. traders chat each trading session.
- Live (private) webinars exclusively for Forex Analytix members throughout the trading day.
- Breaking market news and insight.
- Top financial research.
- Live data releases.
- Daily key interbank FX order levels and updates.
- Full daily Forex option expiries and barrier report.
So, what are you waiting for? Get guessing and remember, your guesses need to go in the comments section of this post, or in the replies to the tweet of this post (@forexflowlive).
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you in our platform.
6 August update.
Time to announce the winner!
With the NFP dropping in at 943k, here are the two closest winners (both via twitter);
- Physicaccio @Physicaccio who guessed 950k (and was first to the number among other 950k’ers).
- Trade With Andy @FXgpog who guessed 930k.
Well done you two, and a “must try harder” for all the rest of us 😂
I will contact you two via DM on twitter.
Thanks for playing all and we’ll do it all again next month!
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022