Jobs, jobs, jobs. That’s what Fed’s Powell has told us is now (still) important so get ready for Friday’s NFP
With summer drawing to a close and volatility likely to rise into the end of the year as central banks squirm under less than transitory inflation and floods of stimulus, what better way to trade through it than with the help of the huge community of traders at Forex Analytix!
You can do just that for free by entering our NFP competition for the chance to win a free month on the platform. Not only that, but once again we’re offering a second prize to the next closest runner up, which is a free month’s squawk courtesy of The MarketSquawk.
All you have to do is pick a number for the NFP. Get it spot on, or get closest to the number to win.
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Place your guesses either in the comment section of this post, or in the replies of the tweet of this post (@forexflowlive)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
Here’s the absolute gems on offer on the platform:
- Chatroom with news and research (inc Spanish speaking chatroom), where over 100+ intraday. traders chat each trading session.
- Quick analysis on 30 instruments.
- Breaking market news and insight.
- Super-fast live data releases
- Daily key interbank FX order levels and updates
- Full daily Forex option expiries and barrier report
- Commentary and recent charts, formations and setups.
- PIP (Pattern In Play). Where technical patterns identify potential moves.
- Live market squawk integration
- Top financial research
- Web based platform with desktop notifications
- App for mobile devices and tablets which offer push notifications when new analysis is posted or when key levels are broken.
- Live (private) webinars exclusively for Forex Analytix members throughout the trading day.
- Live charting
- Money Management tool
Should you fail miserably to win in the competition, you can still benefit from an exclusive ForexFlow 20% discount right here.
So, hop to it, be quick and get guessing. Remember, your guesses need to go in the comments section of this post, or in the replies to the tweet of this post (@forexflowlive).
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you in our platform.
Announcing the winners:
A very lowball NFP caught pretty much everyone off guard. There was only one person sub 400k, and that was the winner.
- Petr 150k.
- George Goodall 432k.
I will contact you on your respective twitter handles. Well done you two and I would say commiserations to everyone else, including me but there were truly shocking performances all round 🤣
- Trading the FOMC is all about the ranges - September 22, 2021
- Have you got what it takes to guess the US Non-farm payrolls number? - September 1, 2021
- BOE preview – Changing of the guard and look out for an algo quirk - August 5, 2021