Former Conservative Party Chairman out with further comments following some earlier
- Those seeking to topple May do not have a single candidate in mind to replace her
- Both supporters and opponents of Brexit are in the group who want May to go
In his earlier comments, he said he had a list of those in the “quit” group.
This news might be positive for May as if there’s no real feasible plan to replace her, this rebel action will fall flat on its face. However, in politics that can all change if replacements start being sounded out and backed by other Conservatives. At the moment, the pound doesn’t care for the news but as I mentioned yesterday, this weekend could be big for political news out of the UK.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020