USDJPY scaled back to small size
- I’ve put the USDJPY trade on the back burner this morning @ 112.45 ,cut 3/4 of it while still in profit for about 20 pips, after having jobbed it inside the 113.20-112.60 range.
There is a bit to much psycho about the 30th anniversary of the Crash as both yields and equities get hit. Threats out of NK have added a little fuel to the fire.
I only have tiny open for now, ready to reload but prefer to be safe rather than sorry.
- The USDCHF trade remains in play and according to plan I’ve raised the stop to 0.9730 to guarantee profit. I reckon all this crash hype will be temporary in the end and
the US continues to produce better earnings overall.
- An add on to the risk on/off light indicators will be EU’s decision today on how and when to move forward in the Brexit negotiations.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019