Japan’s Yield Curve Moving In Way Consistent With BoJ’s Policy Guidance
- Japanese Public Becoming More Accepting To Price Hikes By Companies
- Don’t See Excessive Risk-Taking In Financial Markets
- Japanese Prices Will Rise Towards 2%
- Economy Driven By Well-Balanced Strength In Domestic & External Demand
Usuals from the man, still more than likely in office after Sunday’s elections, seen the comfortable lead of his employer.
JPY unmoved .
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019